Arts in the Meadow – Saturday, May 7th
Join us for this year’s Arts in the Meadow on Saturday, May 7th.
This year we have day and evening events:
***10 am – 1 pm: Enjoy the sights and sounds presented by local high school student artists and musicians in the Upper Meadow. Stroll through the meadow and enjoy the wildflowers. Free and open to the public! Bring your own drink and chair (some seating will be available).
Allen High School Visual Artwork on display throughout the event.
10a Clark High School Choir
11a McMillen High School Orchestra
***5 pm – 7:30 pm: Join us for a cocktail party in the Upper Meadow, supporting our mission of preservation and restoration. Casual attire, meadow appropriate. Tickets and more information available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sips-snacks-singing-arts-in-the-meadow-cocktail-party-tickets-313080892377
Both events will be held in the Upper Connemara Meadow (south end of meadow).
Driving Directions to Upper Connemara Meadow (the southernmost part of the meadow)
• Follow Alma south from the main Connemara entrance.
• Take a left on Bass Drive (the first street just south of the Hedgcoxe/Alma intersection).
• Follow Bass Drive to the end.
• Enter the short alleyway which leads to the gated meadow entry.
• Drive through the gate into the grass parking area.