Celebrate Earth Day with Arts in the Meadow
Connemara invites you to celebrate Earth Day while enjoying a day of art and music produced by local youth in the Meadow Nature Preserve, April 24 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Enjoy the sounds of student musical groups, including the McMillen HS Orchestra and Clark HS Choir. Stroll through art exhibits presented by Allen High School Visual Arts students. Bring your own chair and beverage to the Upper Meadow (south end of the Connemara Meadow) for this free community event in celebration of Earth Day.
Driving Directions to Upper Connemara Meadow (the southernmost part of the meadow)
• Follow Alma south from the main Connemara entrance.
• Take a left on Bass Drive (the first street just south of the Hedgcoxe/Alma intersection).
• Follow Bass Drive to the end.
• Enter the short alleyway which leads to the gated meadow entry.
• Drive through the gate into the grass parking area.
Click Here For Directions
Overflow parking will also be available on Bass Drive adjacent to Tejas Park, or at other Connemara Meadow parking locations. For more event information, follow us on Instagram and Facebook at @connemaraconservancy and at connemaraconservancy.org.