Join us for an introduction to the meadow guided trail walk. This is an introductory trail walk which is appropriate for families and those new to The Meadow. Walks are led by Texas Master Naturalists and Meadow Volunteers.
Meet at the metal bridge over Rowlett Creek close to The Meadow entrance (shown in photo). Google map link to location: https://goo.gl/maps/r4TguTJ5tiYN665r5
· Parking is available at the following locations:
o Alma Parking area https://goo.gl/maps/gBbvVjCS8pMVZygn9Walk around gate and follow path to the bridge (5-10 minute walk).
o Suncreek Park https://goo.gl/maps/qAakxq38hB1WsyFw5Follow sidewalk around the field and along the tree line (10 minute walk).
o Albright Drive https://goo.gl/maps/MXz8EBrB7rvbbyDA8Follow the sidewalk along the tree line. (5 minute walk).
· There is no fee.
· Wear closed toe shoes and long pants.
· Bring a bottle of water.
· Suncreen and bug spray are recommended.
· Total walking distance will be about 1 mile, and the walk will take approximately 1 hour.
· Paths are dirt and mowed grass. Not stroller or wheelchair accessible.