Meadow Usage Policy Because wildlife is affected up to 200 feet on either side of a trail used by humans, we ask you to please remember:
- Enjoy the natural setting
- Be conscious of others’ enjoyment
- Carry out what you carry in (no littering)
- Access by foot traffic only (no bicycles or motorized vehicles), except strollers or wheelchairs
- Dogs allowed only if on leash at all times, and must be picked up after (waste bags and receptacles are provided at entrances)
- Restrain from activities that would trample off-path vegetation
- Do not harm or harass wildlife
- No unauthorized persons during nighttime hours
- No unauthorized changes made to the natural landscape (including removal or placement of any animal, plant, insect, chemical or object).
- No smoking, fireworks or open fires
- No conduct that causes injury, harm, danger or damage to any person or the property
- No unauthorized possession or use of weapons of any kind
- No unauthorized trapping or hunting
- No destruction or defacing signage
Meadow Photography Policy
Non-professional photos taken by members or other guests to record their visit into The Meadow are always permitted and encouraged, subject to Connemara’s General Usage Policy and with the understanding that if the photos are to be used for profit or in any sort of publication, we must be notified in advance and require a usage fee of $100.
Members who wish to have a professional photographer record a special occasion such as a wedding engagement or birthday using The Meadow as a backdrop may do so without prior approval as long as the group is relatively small (fewer than a dozen) and Connemara’s General Usage Policy is followed. If the group is larger or special equipment is required, please contact us first.
Professional One-time Event Photography Professional photographers who wish to use the Meadow as a backdrop for commercial purposes are permitted to do so provided:
- You contact our Meadow Manager Bob Mione at 469-200-4085 to work out the Meadow access requirements
- You pay a nominal usage fee ($100)
- Connemara’s General Usage Policy is followed
- Proof of liability insurance is provided to the Meadow Manager email@example.com